About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Кэйти Стюарт (Katie Stewart) and I am 17 years old! I go to High School, I'm a Junior. I love to watch older movies with Judy Garland and Natalie Wood(And I dont care what you think of it!).☠I also like to tap dance, do anything possible with music♪♫ and ride my skateboard. I'm not very religious but I do believe in God, I'm a Catholic. My Hertiage is Melancholy Russian and proud of it! I like to be honest to people, so if I say something to you shocking, please don't be! I also like to be wild, I'm just living my life to the fullest! I live on one moral "Live Life and Love It" So PEACE OUT!☮

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Natalie Wood's Grave


Natalie Wood was Born in July 20, 1938- Died November 29, 1981. She was only 43 years old, died of accidental drowning a couple of days after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment