About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Кэйти Стюарт (Katie Stewart) and I am 17 years old! I go to High School, I'm a Junior. I love to watch older movies with Judy Garland and Natalie Wood(And I dont care what you think of it!).☠I also like to tap dance, do anything possible with music♪♫ and ride my skateboard. I'm not very religious but I do believe in God, I'm a Catholic. My Hertiage is Melancholy Russian and proud of it! I like to be honest to people, so if I say something to you shocking, please don't be! I also like to be wild, I'm just living my life to the fullest! I live on one moral "Live Life and Love It" So PEACE OUT!☮

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Life of Judy Garland



Yes, she was talented, she had a beautiful voice and a great style. but her real genius was how she attracted and inspired so many other talented people who then lifted her up. Expectional people loved Judy Garland and expectionally. Many of the twentienth centurys greatest writers, directors, producers, composers and performers as well as countless other stage and screen struck professionals contributed passionately to Judy Garland incomparable life. It was not just one woman singing "Over the Rainbow" It was an amalgamatory of the most inspired talent on earth. That is the most important person in my life, that i admire Ms. Judy Garland, yes she had many combacks and died of one of them, but she'll always be in my heart, and so this is the Judy we remeber, singing "Over the Rainbow". This is the Judy we love rising from her troubles and on her way to a happier and better place. "A note that is really a note Makes the song the song writer wrote Seem sublime when it comes from the throat of Judy Garland. And how we loved watching her grow When she had Mickey Rooney in tow, And she'd say "We could put on a show!" That's Judy Garland. She sang on a trolley and danced with Astaire. And Judy and Gene made a helluva pair. But then she topped it, I swear, When she played a girl named Esther Who turned into Vicki Lester. And then there's a night I recall When she proved she was queen of them all, And the roof shook at Carniege Hall. And noboy will Compare to the thrill Of Judy Garland. For years, there's a debt that i owed To the girl from the Yellow Brick Road Who could make my emotions explode. So, thanks to the gods above For letting me fall in love With Judy Garland"
Judy Garland {Frances Ethel Gumm}
born June 10, 1922-June 22, 1969 Judy Garland was only 47 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment