About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Кэйти Стюарт (Katie Stewart) and I am 17 years old! I go to High School, I'm a Junior. I love to watch older movies with Judy Garland and Natalie Wood(And I dont care what you think of it!).☠I also like to tap dance, do anything possible with music♪♫ and ride my skateboard. I'm not very religious but I do believe in God, I'm a Catholic. My Hertiage is Melancholy Russian and proud of it! I like to be honest to people, so if I say something to you shocking, please don't be! I also like to be wild, I'm just living my life to the fullest! I live on one moral "Live Life and Love It" So PEACE OUT!☮

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Judy Garland's Grave


Judy Garland Born June 10, 1922- Died June 22, 1969. Judy Garland was only 47 years old. Died of an "Incautious Self-Overdosage" of barbiturates.

4 comments:

  1. im a big fan of Judy Garland.......i did a report o her.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think Judy Garland would have lived a much longer life if she didnt take drugs......She is my favorite actress ecpecially in THE WIZARD OF OZ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUDY GARLAND IS AN AWSOME SINGER ITS SOOOO PRETTY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made that picture on the right and the paper heart as well....I visit her every year :(

    ReplyDelete