About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Кэйти Стюарт (Katie Stewart) and I am 17 years old! I go to High School, I'm a Junior. I love to watch older movies with Judy Garland and Natalie Wood(And I dont care what you think of it!).☠I also like to tap dance, do anything possible with music♪♫ and ride my skateboard. I'm not very religious but I do believe in God, I'm a Catholic. My Hertiage is Melancholy Russian and proud of it! I like to be honest to people, so if I say something to you shocking, please don't be! I also like to be wild, I'm just living my life to the fullest! I live on one moral "Live Life and Love It" So PEACE OUT!☮

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Life of Natalie Wood



Natalie Wood was a remarkable beauty who appeared in over 56 movies for the silver screen and television and was nominated for numerous Oscars throughout her career. What is improtant, is to remember Natalie's life, and the characters she created on-screen-- the poigant Austrian waif in "Tomorrow is Forever"..... precocious Susan in "Miracle on 34rd Street"..... tender, luminous Maria in "Westside Story".... Judy, the senstive teenager in "Rebel without a Cause"..... brave plucky Angie in "Love with the Proper Stranger"..... vulnerable Deanie in "Splendor in the Grass". The gifts Natalie gave her fans at the expense of her own identity. "Natalie Wood's" her actress alter ego, lives on in movies. What has been lost is Natasha. "Ootra Vechereem Moodreunaya" as Natalie said at the end of her eulogy for her Fahd. "Now we feel so sad about losing you, as one sometimes feels sad at nightfall. But we will have our morning when our spirits will lift, our sadness will lighten and we will realize we havent really lost you, because your uniqueness to us all will always live in our hearts." "Spakoynee noch, Natasha!" "Feel the gladness of the May! What though the radiance which was once so bright Be now forever taken from my sight, Though nothing can bring back the hour Of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower; We will grieve not, rather find Strength in what remains behind"
Natalie Wood {Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko}
born July 20, 1938-Novmeber 29, 1981 Natalie Wood was only 43 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment